Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Antiques to Treasures

This past weekend my mom and I went to Traverse City to do some antiquing.  We had so much fun walking through endless antique stores and various other types of stores.  These were my great finds (granted on was on from and antique store).  So the first one is this amazing linen/cotton blend that is going to be some inspired by something in a store we saw up there (pics to come when done).  The shoes, yes I got those from an antique store also...love them and they fit great!  The platter (i have two) is going to become something else...you will have to wait and see on that one.  The last two are just fun little things for me.  If you have never been to an antique store I highly recommend it, I love looking at old things and seeing how you can use them again or make them in to something new!

No comments: